Thursday, July 3, 2008

Missy, again!

Hey everyone in virginia we are in Zion river resort and it is hot.Today it is supose to be 107 degrees. yowww! Anyway we where at Lake Powell last and we rented a sped boat for the day and when you sit up on the bow it is really bouncy. Of course for those who know I am fair skinned and I got a sunburn on my shoulders and boy does it hurt. Hey Auntie Missy you your response that you gave me last time I wrote yes my answer is yes I would love to search through your quarters and find some that I need. Today we are goin to the pool and it is a small pool but it is not as crowded as smoketree and for those who go to smoketree you will not see me anymore next year because we are going to our old pool Evergreen. A shout out to all my friends back home HEY YA! to CLAIRE, SARA, EMILY Y., EMILY M.,LAUREN, and of course OWEN. Hope you do well in your new school owen. shout out from MELISSA MAGNUSON from ZIon river resort. SEE YA ALL REAL SOON.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From: Emily

I am going to Moncacan basketball camp this week. I hope it's fun.
Anyway the 17th is Jor-Jor's b-day so don't forget that. Jackson has caught two birds and one mole sense you've been gone.On Monday I'm going to Bush Gardens with Madison.

When are you returning? It might not be soon but I'd still like to know. I wish I could go to the Grand Canyon. It seems so beautiful.